Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Conclusion of 2008

graduated early of the year
start my 1st job as interior designer
is was happy in the begining
n is was not so good in the half way
n the end.....dunno yet!
coz i still work until now.........

Middle of the year...
nth speacial... XD

End of the years...
not so good for my family
father business having a trouble
grandpa pass away... :(

Now 2008 is pass
so juz 4got de sad memory/thing
Let's memorize back the happy thing tat happen in 2008

Fren I noe in 2008:-
1. JESSICA- v noe each other almost 1 year ady
get 2 noe her when i work in 'Designedge'
both start work at the same day. She pretty,easy going,
helpful n ..........but bcoz some of the reason she left the company!
V still K.I.T n now she bcome my gym kaki, going gym 2gether after work n lepak sini lepak sana......bcoz of her i going de dance clz inside de gym (hard2 belive right....all my close fren) act i also suprise i'll go 4 it coz everytime she also ask me go 2gether wif her and finally got 1 day I 4low her...but nv try nv noe I having alot of fun ther....keke
n I grab this chance 2 thank you 4 being my GOOD fren....Honestly...my fren

2. NATALIE- if i not wrong also get 2 noe her in the same day wif Jessica. She funny, sumtime crazy sumtime serious,talk alot*:D

3. STEVE - get 2 noe this guy via internet
quite handsome but smoke alot
teach me alot of thing
tell me bout his story
and I always prepare my ear 2 listen it
n he make me think alot
think bout my future,my relationship,my....................
but anyway I'm happy get 2 noe you
Hope 2 c you soon

4. CK - get 2 noe him in 'Designedge' also
act he's my senior in my college
but v not even talk 1 word in college
n v start our 1st conversation in Designedge
coz tat 'ngam' he also work in tat company
teach me alot bout ID
THANKSssss..

*Sry for those fren I didnt mention you here.....
coz lazy 2 taip ady... :P

No comments: