Friday, March 6, 2009

PuBliC Tr@nSpOrtAti0n

So long I never take any public transportation
since I get my license...
*sure ppl wont take public transportation when u get a car to drive,am i right?*
n 2day b'coz of no choice, I take monorail back to office with my colleague from
Bukit Nanas ----> Titiwangsa

and my COMMENT is:-
the monorail is LOW and I'm TALL
even is only 4 station to go00...
but is very suffer to me...
coz I cant even stand straight,
if i stand straight my head is almost reach de top...
so all de way I need to bend my knees and lean to side to make myself look shorter....hahahaha
and so lucky that is was not so pack coz de time v take is around 6++
if not, sure i got no extra place 4 me 2 bend my knees n my head will stick 2 top until i reach my destination...wakaka

1 comment:

Deb said...

http://debbiedorothy.blogspot.com/

linked u! ^^