Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Confuse X(

Nearly 21 yo
but still confuse what de thing i want
what de thing tat i need
im lost....im really lost
lost for my future
lost in my job
lost myself...
wher am i???
who am i?

told every1 tat i giv myself a time 2 do tis job
but isit really suit me?
in my mind...
tis job definitely is not suit me
but what can i work as if i quit this....

for my fren
i thing u all can feel the way i treat urs is different then b4
bcoz i oso feel tat on my side
especially teddy
sumtime i speak loud 2 u
like u said....dun care urs anymore
i oso duno who i am now!!!
i not de jeen yang tat urs noe b4...

Y i bcome like that
i keep asking and asking myself
mayb i stress
mayb my mood is unstable
mayb i really lost..

..LOST..
...LOST...
....I'm LOST....

6 comments:

eternity-teddy said...

bcs y u knw
bcs u no longer love me liao...
~~~cry~~~
u already stated every clear on ur blog that u already fall in love with someone liao....
.......
.......
everyone also have their own situation and problem...
i can understand as ur close friend,but i am no longer stand for it,so i chose to leave u and will not see u anymore until u clean ur car,and wash it...u knw whr i wan u to wash...

Jayson Lim said...

excuse me..
i not tat kind of 重色轻友 person,k!!!
like u still not understand me ya...
i noe wat is important n wat is not 2 me..
now everything is pass..
i dunwan 2 think anymore

i still think single is suit me
no need troble...

Deb said...

what happened to you?
u looked just fine in the office?
hmm...

Jayson Lim said...

aiyoyo...
muz pretend nth in office de mah..
later u get influence by me how?
sumore...
now office juz left few ppl ony...
so muz make de environment in happy mood...
if not sure no mood 2 work 1...

kakaka

Deb said...

Oo..so ka...
hmm then we trust u from now on to light up the gloomy office ok ^^

Jayson Lim said...

hahaha...
i try my best la..