Sunday, October 5, 2008

Boring Hari Raya Holiday:(

1st of Oct
2day suppose go Sg Wang n meet Raymond around 3 o'clock
but around 1 p.m he text me said that he can't meet me
coz he need go 2 his boss house for Hari Raya
then no choice lo...have 2 cancel it

so wat can I do?
as usual...surf net, play game, n msn...
suddenly I wonder Y teddy didn't sms me said tat she very boring
so I decide 2 sms her,,,,,
haha...noe Y she didnt sms me?
coz she said yesterday I didnt reply her msg
so she dunwan sms me also....
so both of us juz stay at home and pass our 1st day of holiday on Hari Raya!!!!
folowing thing....
u noe n i noe loh.....no need 2 speak out!!!!!
juz keep it SECRET...kaka

2nd of Oct
going 2 Midvalley n The Garden walk around n meet my fren ther
having a lunch wif my fren at Flying Chillies(The Gardens)...
after that juz walk around den go home...
after that...
suppose celebrate Girrafe birthday at Saisaki
but she dunwan 2 go.....
since v ady booking de table
so i decide 2 go wif Zmun n Teddy n without de birthday girl...
wakaka...

No comments: