Tuesday, October 14, 2008

sumtime is not me dun wan speak out wat in my heart
if i wan2 spoke-out....
1st thing I'll consider is "R they trusted?"

but sum of de thing I'll told u without thinking
but...now I wrong
muz think b4 spoke out
finally the TROUBLE happen on me
tell u bout de thing
after u hear juz keep in ur heart la
no need spoke bac 2 tat person
听了就算,ok!!!!!
now u spoke bac 2 tat person
den how I wanna face my fren
she call me ask whether I 'sell' him
u tell me ....how I wana answer her!!!!!

this time I really fed-up ady....
coz is not 1st time u did it
like de previous 1....
i told u bout our fren thing
den u go n tell ziraffe
so end up how????
keep talking n talking n talking by u n ziraffe
few time i cannot tahan ady and wanna scold u all...
but i didnt ...
i juz keep in my heart
juz let u all talk....
c when u all wanna stop 2 talk about it....

2 comments:

eternity-teddy said...

regarding the previous one we all thk its as a fun btwe nvr knw u treat u as serious,somemore,i knw u dislike abt it thats y i no longer kidding abt it anymore jus giraffe cant felt it.
i told u that i didnt mean to do so i just thk to prevent the stupid thihg happen.
i understand how u feel and sorry

Jayson Lim said...

Ya...i noe...
I write out is juz wanna let you noe wat I'm feel ony...
and I din reply ur msg is juz tat I bz tis few day coz i nid 2 do de office work n settle down my own thing....

so juz forget de thing tat is ady past....juz forget it...
Dun Worry Be Happy:)