Monday, September 21, 2009

Quite a long time din hang around with 1 of my fren
Finally last night got a chance to meeting him up.... :P
as usual, I be a good listener(that what I'm good in..)
siting in a cafe, chit chat for a few hours
there no secret between you and me
there is no gap between you and me
facing you, i really feel super double COMFORTABLE !!
Thx for sharing your thing to me
I really appreciate it.......
Me, still who I am
sharing some and not all.....
some of the thing I use to tell in MSN n not face to face ;)

I know that you having a trouble in your relationship
but I really cross my finger and wish you everything will get better soon....
and I appreciate what you have done on that guy
and I appreciate what you sacrifice on LOVE
but for sure you are a GOOD lover....

anyway PLEASE DO think for your own
DON'T just think for others.........

No comments: