Thursday, May 7, 2009

~My dOg~


Since this blog is created,
I haven mention anything about my dog~Bibee

Now her position even is higher than 3 of my sis n I in my family
my parents definitely treat her like a human !!!
Never treat her like a dog
everything also can share with her
food,milk n even my bed.....
YAaaa...correct
she sleep with me everynight
act from the start, she sleeping in the living at grd floor
but dunno why when ghost month reach ,she will keep bucking everynight
mayb she saw 'sumthing' that v cant see
Soooo,
that the thing happen
v start bringing her n sleep with me since few years ago
n now i think she use to sleep in a air-cond room n dunwan sleep in the living anymore
even v try 2 put her in de living when v sleep also cannot
she will buck until you come down n pick her up into ur room
u c....this kind of dog very happiness right!


N this is her-my dog~Bibee


3 comments:

love said...

looking thru his future...ur dog has good future..hehe

Jayson Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayson Lim said...

i always told my fren that she looking 4 a future.....LOL